CBS Parts Ltd. is always expanding and looking for motivated people! Please contact your local CBS Parts branch to see if there are any openings or view job postings below.
(positions open in: Surrey, Delta)
Reporting to the Branch Manager, responsibilities will include a variety of branch operational functions such as customer sales and support, customer relations, backed up with a solid knowledge of the trucking, trailer and tanker market. This position requires dynamic ambitious individuals with excellent communication skills, are good team players and have the desire and drive to assist with increasing branch revenue and profitability.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Assist customers in identifying requested parts and supplies and suggesting options or alternatives when appropriate
- Purchase product from suppliers and competitors for non-stocked items in an effort to maintain a high level of customer service and support
- Prepare and generate customer invoices and handle cash, debit, and credit card transactions
- Identifying and liaise with sales and purchasing staff on new products and brands that may warrant carrying in inventory
- Follow up with customers on back orders or any other pertinent issues
- Process warranty claims and part and core returns from customers
- Must have automotive or HD part sales experience
- Mechanical aptitude with relevant experience in parts distribution or vehicle repair
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
This is a full-time position with an immediate start.
Salary: $42k - $75k, based on experience and your success with CBS
We offer a competitive benefit package including matching RRSP plan.
CBS Parts is an established company who strives to promote within. For the right individual there are opportunities for advancement.